Covid update from Avalon.
As we all know most Covid restrictions are being lifted from the 19th July.
I understand after receiving the feedback from our clients that some people may feel uncomfortable about being in close contact without masks.
Well I am sending you this email to assure you that your comfort is our upmost priority and mask will be worn during your time at Avalon if you require this, no questions asked.
We just want your experience at Avalon to be the most enjoyable.
If you have any questions please email on firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
We look forward to seeing you all soon.
The Avalon team. X
Covid 19 Update
Avalon will be open on Monday 12th April.
Your safety, and that of our staff, remain our primary concern and changes we put in place last year will continue to be followed as we ease out of lockdown.
What you need to know before your appointment.
- Please bring a face covering with elastic hooked behind your ears. This MUST be worn for the duration of your visit at the salon.
- Please arrive just in time for your scheduled appointment. (Gov. guidelines)
- You must organise a skin test prior to your appointment if:
- you have not had a colour appointment or skin test within 6 months.
- if you have used a box-dye since your last colour appointment.
- if you have suffered from an illness that has recently put your immune system under strain (Coronavirus is an example of this). Any illness that puts your immune system under strain may cause your body to overreact to colour services and you may need one if you have had the Covid 19 Vaccine.
- If you are under any doubt or concern that a recent illness may have affected you, you must come in for a skin test 48 hours or more before your appointment.
- Please avoid bringing unnecessary items such as large bags, shopping, coats/umbrellas unless absolutely necessary.
- Please come alone and do not bring guests, family members or pets with you, unless you have a carer or partner helping with health and mobility issues, or have a guide dog.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided, before and after your visit.
Have you had the recent onset of a new continuous cough? Do you have a high temperature? Have you noticed a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell? If yes to any of these symptoms, however mild, you must stay at home and reschedule your appointment (Gov. guidelines).
To protect you, your fellow guests and our teams we reserve the right to reschedule any person attending with symptoms. Please notify us in advance and we’ll do our best to find you a new appointment as soon as possible.
We look forward to seeing you soon.